Saturday, March 23, 2013

JUGS #181 - Photo Inspiration

Hello all! Andrea here with a brand new challenge. It's photo inspiration time!


Before we get to the beautiful DT samples, I have some sad news. It is with a heavy heart that I announce my retirement from the JUGS DT...it has been the most amazing ride (I've been with the team since early 2010) and I can't overstate what an AMAZING, creative and supportive group of ladies, both past and present, comprise the JUGS DT. It has been my honor and pleasure to be a part of such a special team! Thank you all!!! But of course I'll be back to check in on everyone :) I've made some incredible friends and am so blessed our paths have crossed!

Now on to the challenge! You can interpret the photos any way you see fit; you don't need to use all the colors, they are merely there to stir your creativity ;)

Let's see how the JUGs design team interpreted the photos...















How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your project for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS181. After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.
Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, March 28th. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our top pick, "Chic of the Week", will be announced on the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing with us this week!
  
Thanks!

Andrea

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

WOW!!!Beautiful cards!!!

Mona Pendleton said...

I'm so sad that Andrea will no longer be on the JUGS DT! LOVE her work!

Lula said...

Another great challenge! Absolutely love playing with you.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Beautiful DT cards and a great colour scheme. I've not used all the colours and have diverted a bit too :o), so if my entry doesn't match your requirements please feel free to delete it!
Good luck to Andrea for the future.
Helen x

MarvA1ix said...

The photo inspiration was just speaking spring to me. I love the cards the design team made this week, so gorgeous. Thanks for your inspiration.

Our Visitors