Friday, September 12, 2014

Chic of the Week #257

Hello! Well, Thursday has come and gone for our challenge this week and I am stunned by ALL the beatutiful entries!  Thank you ALL so very much!  Your cards are so inspiring...each and every one!!
I think you are ALL winners!

But, without further ado, the winner is Tajanna from The Other Side of Me!  Tajanna, please send your email to me at drowley6@stny.rr.com so I can send you your badge.  You are also in the running to be our Guest Designer in November!
Here's her beautiful card:


I love the natural elements, the texture and all that color!  Lovely!

Please come back tomorrow-Vicki has a new challegne and this time it's a TREND! Trust me, you'll love it!
Have a wonderful day!  Cheryl

3 comments:

Ina G said...

Wow what an awesome card. Such detail. Love it. Congratulations Tajanna.

Jane Willis said...

What a wonderful card, well done Tajanna

Tajanna said...

Wow! What a lovely surprise! Thank you for choosing my card the best. Thanks for the nice comments:)

Our Visitors