Thursday, December 25, 2014

Our JUGS Chic of the Week for #272 is ....

What a HECTIC week this has been - after all it's
CHRISTMAS!
Hope you all enjoyed the festivities.
Thanks to all those that managed to spare the time
to create a card for my first time as HOST.
I know it is the busiest time of the year.
So without further ado our
CHIC OF THE WEEK IS
NANCY in IOWA
 
 I love non traditional coloured Christmas cards mainly
because it is Summer here in Australia.
My favourite stamp just happens to be the poinsettia and when I saw
this card I thought it perfect for mass production especially
for posting. I also LOVE the stamp Nancy used and
coloured so beautifully. (Not my strong point)

so Nancy - CONGRATULATIONS
Please contact me at
imtoocrafty@gmail.com to arrange for me to send you our
Chic of the Week Badge.
Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our New Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you there. Ina.
 


1 comment:

Nancy in Iowa said...

Such an honor. I am humbled. Thank you. Chick of the Week. Might have to have it put on a t-shirt! Whooot! Thanks again!

Our Visitors