Friday, August 21, 2015

Chic of the Week #306

Entries may have started off slow this week but there was a flurry in the end.
Thank you to all those that entered this weeks Colour Challenge.
 I really enjoyed looking at how they inspired you and in
so many different ways.
 One thing about our craft - we are our own stylists.
***
Now on to the main reason for this posting
 
THIS WEEKS CHIC OF THE WEEK IS CAROL
 
 
I just loved this shaker card which kept me going back
to see that smiling Zebra looking straight at me.
CONGRATULATIONS
 Please email me at imtoocrafty@gmail.com
for your Chic of the Week Badge.
You are now in the running for being our
 Guest in October.
***
Our Next Challenge is our
Photo Inspiration and hosted by Chris.
Be sure to pop over HERE soon and check it out!






 
 

 

1 comment:

cm said...

Oh my! What an honour and delight to discover my zebra shaker caught your eye! THANK YOU! Despite the fiddling, it really was fun to make. You've definitely brought sunshine to this cold, rainy day! I'll be in touch soon; I'm looking forward to having my blog sport your Chic of the Week badge. To everyone at JUGS: your site is a most inviting, inspiring, welcoming place to play! Thank you for the time, energy and creativity you share with us every week!
~c

Our Visitors