Friday, January 29, 2016

Chic of the Week #327

Many thanks to all who played along with us this week in our Photo Week challenge!  I loved this picture the minute I saw it.......the colors, chevrons and the nautical feel.    I enjoyed visiting all of your blogs and seeing how you were inspired.

This week the Chic of the Week is
with this super cute card:


I loved that she was inspired by the colors and the chevrons.  That little boat is so cute and adding the drops of water made it perfect.  Loving the sentiment too!  Congratulations! Contact me at sharynp281@yahoo.com and I will send your Chic of the Week badge to you.

Please visit the Just Us Girls blog tomorrow to see the Wild Card challenge with Chris.

Happy Stamping,
Sharyn


1 comment:

Macimbalo said...

Thank you so much! I'm so honored that you liked my card!
Angie

Our Visitors