Friday, January 27, 2017

Chic of the Week #377

Hello friends!
Thank you all very much for joining in our Color Challenge!
There were some amazing entries, making it so hard
to pick just one!

There was one card, though, that really caught my eye.
Let's hear it for 


with this gorgeous card:

She used the colors wonderfully, without adding any extra colors other than
neutrals, and I love those layered butterflies and overall card design!

Congratulations Bibbi!
Please email me at
cdring@comcast.net for your 
Chic of the Week badge.
You're now in the running to be our 
Guest Designer for March!

Again, thank you to all who joined us this past week.

Be sure to tune in tomorrow to see what Nancy
has in store for you for Photo Week!



2 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I have to hold up my hand and confess that I lifted out some cards and papers in the right colours and put them on my craft table, and then just looked blankly at them.... Colour challenges sometimes have that effect on me!
Jane

bibbi said...

Wow, thank you SO much!!! :)

Our Visitors