Friday, March 10, 2017

Chic of the Week #383

I want to thank everyone who entered their geometric cards in the Just Us Girls challenge this week.  There were some interesting shapes and techniques but the one that caught my eye and is my choice for Chic of the Week is Cecile.

This card has so many great geometric elements and such a great design layout that I had to choose it as my favorite.  Congratulations, Cecile.  Email me at bobbarah @ gmail dot com and I will send you your winner's badge.

I do want to highlight another card that caught my eye.
Mimi's use of emboss resist with Brushos make for an eye catching card.  Beautiful job, Mimi!

Another challenge will begin tomorrow.  Come see what Maria has in store for you.

2 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

beautiful cards!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card as "The Chic Of The Week" ! It makes me so happy !

Our Visitors